2009-09-23

Modern Impression of Lost Material

(Click Image for Larger View)

Greetings~

This was taken on an early Kenosha morning; a little after 5:00AM. The sad thing is that, after I was done taking my photo, I picked up the can and walked it approximately 15 feet and dropped it in a garbage can. Can people be more lazy? Silly question, I guess, as I know they can be.

As a photographer I have a strong belief that we should always leave the environments we enter in the same or better conditions in which we found them.

CAMERA INFO
Tripod mounted Canon 20D; Canon EF 28-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM lens @ 50mm; Aperture Priority Mode; 1/4s @ f/5.6; ISO 100.

LISTENING TO
"Jelly Lips" from the 2006 album The Floor's Too Far Away by Ozric Tentacles
(STREAM: Delicious Agony Progressive Rock Radio)

Slainte,
Gareth — The Celtic Camera Photography

Want to buy a print? Click on the image above and then the shopping cart at the top of the page. Canvas prints, T-shirts, Puzzles, Aprons and other cool stuff also available ... shop around!

1 comment:

Håkan Dahlström said...

Great shot with nice bokeh.