2009-09-26

Manifesto of Instant Tonality

(Click Image for Larger View)

Greetings~

This one is from last Autumn in the cemetery adjacent to our property. Someone had hung this on a loopy pole thing right over their dearly departed. It all seemed rather Pagan-ish ... which is fine in my world and why I captured this in the first place. Now that I see this one again, I might head out and see if it's still there and try another capture from a different perspective if I get a chance this weekend.

CAMERA INFO
Hand held Canon 20D; Quantaray 70-300mm f/4-5.6 LD Tele-Macro Lens @ 209mm; Aperture Priority Mode; 1/4000s @ f/5.0; ISO 200.

LISTENING TO
"Meeting of the Spirits" from the 1971 album The Inner Mounting Flame by The Mahavishnu Orchestra
(CD from my collection)

Slainte,
Gareth — The Celtic Camera Photography

Want to buy a print? Click on the image above and then the shopping cart at the top of the page. Canvas prints, T-shirts, Puzzles, Aprons and other cool stuff also available ... shop around!

1 comment:

Håkan Dahlström said...

Love this one. Nicely composed.